Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Missed Moments from 2014

So I am proud to report something positive in regards to a New Year's resolution from 2014.  My goal was to surpass 25 blog posts.  DONE!  I had 31 this past year.  I will admit that I lost steam in September when my average dropped to 1 per month.  I will try harder.  Or not...OH THE SUSPENSE!  Seriously though...3 posts per month would get me to 36.  I think I can do this!

Lately I have been enjoying a review of my photos from 2014.  Talk about a good way to waste 30 minutes.  Take a peak at some of my favorites:

Snow Day

Sleepy Boy

Rowan The Baby Whisperer

Beauty

Big Sister

Face Masks

Green Thumb

Father and Son

The LaCenter Tavern!
Troll Hair
The Grist Mill

Great Granny

First Christmas

That is all she  I wrote for 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment