Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Professional Development

So I finally got my own pair of snow shoes this year.  Of course this fell in a year when snow was scarce.  We did find a snow shoe race up on Mt. Hood though, so I was able to break in my new shoes.  Who was We you might be asking?  Kevin?  Ha never.  Bonnie and I!


And when I say snow shoe race, I really do mean race.  Most people actually ran the trail.  Us too...ok I am a liar.  Run we did not.  We cruised at our own pace, darting off the trail when a runner would come up behind us.


Bonnie had much better form than I...

And when we crossed the finish line, a prize awaited us.  A much-deserved prize I should add.

Beer (please excuse my eye-make up...I was a mess)

A very fun day with a very fun friend.  More to come I am sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment